The decision to transition to a new workplace model is often driven by the desire for a combination of financial and cultural rewards. Likewise, achieving a successful transition will require the investment of significant time, money and resources. MovePlan’s toolkit© for workplace transition provides guidance and approaches for every stage of the programme. Areas covered include:
- Feasibility assessment/space utilisation studies and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement planning, implementation and learning facilitation
- IT & Telecoms transition liaison
- HR policy and CRE/FM policy review co-ordination
- Project management of all implementation activity
- Maintenance programme—preventing the return of bad habits
- Post-transition customer reviews.
MovePlan can help clients practically achieve the vision that designers have defined. Further benefits of the MovePlan methodology include:
- Cost efficiencies with minimal risk
- Improvement in productivity, staff morale and attrition levels
- Zero downtime or disruption to business operations
- Measurable performance of success
- Synergy with other MovePlan services.